Entsika’s engineering and construction division provides a wide range of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and civil engineering & construction services across all industry sectors. We are currently active on the following CIDB grades on the Register of Contractors:
Our engineering and construction services include the following:
- Mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and civil engineering services includes the design, supply, installation, construction and commissioning of plant equipment and machinery, including the provision of technical assistance to client staff.
- Civil works which includes the construction, upgrading and rehabilitation of roads, storm water infrastructure, paving of streets, bridge construction including mass earthworks and geotechnical surveys.
- General building works which includes foundation and geotechnical works, various brick works, concrete works, paving, roofing, and plumbing works associated with residential and commercial buildings
- Re-engineering and refurbishment of equipment, machinery and facilities.
- Project management services on any turnkey engineering and construction projects, including feasibility studies, project scoping, planning and scheduling as well as material procurement and quality management, just to name a few.
We execute our engineering and construction services without compromising on quality, safety, health & environment of the assets and or plant.