Persistently working toward continuous improvement, and stretching our potential, we have succeeded in diversifying our services to cater to our client’s specific requirements and addressing them in the most effective and efficient manner. Entsika’s engineering and construction division provides a wide range of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil engineering & construction services across all industry sectors. We are currently active on the following CIDB grades on the Register of Contractors:
Our engineering and construction services include the following:
- Mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and civil engineering services includes the design, supply, installation, construction and commissioning of plant equipment and machinery, including the provision of technical assistance to client staff.
- Civil works includes the construction, upgrading and rehabilitation of roads, storm water infrastructure, paving of streets, bridge construction including mass earthworks and geotechnical surveys.
- General building works includes foundation and geotechnical works, brick works, concrete works, paving, roofing, and plumbing works associated with residential and commercial buildings
- Re-engineering and refurbishment of equipment, machinery and facilities.
- Project management services on any turnkey engineering and construction projects, including feasibility studies, project scoping, planning and scheduling as well as material procurement and quality management, just to name a few.
We execute our engineering and construction services without compromising on SHEQ.